Hotpoint WML520 way too hot

Hi Yardie,

Update. I Fitted the new NTC sensor so thats all done. Selected rinse only and once again, boiling water! Then my girlfriend says "that noise is the boiler upstairs re heating the water" (its her house, I dont live there) so I went to investigate. The installer has connected it to the hot supply not the cold one!! I connected it to the cold and it leaked at the wall so i used a new hose and it leaked again, the Tee junction 15mm connector looks old so it needs a new one I think. Anyway I tested the machine albeit on hot supply again and it was ok so i drove home 25 miles and then she tells me its not working so back i go to discover the bloody hose had kinked when i pushed it back into place so no water flowing in...nightmare!!

Sponsored Links
Seems you have this under control now.
Probably best to have it connected to the cold feed so fix the leak.

Possibly connected to the hot feed as the heater does not work.

Mmmmmm good point, she is moving in 3 weeks so hopefully the connection to cold will be straightforward. Thanks for your help

Sponsored Links
Lets us know the outcome after installation at new address.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back