House Renovation - Electrical Design Help Needed

Hello John. I don't spend much time on-line, which is why my posts are infrequent. I'm teaching one day and 2 nights per week, so am in here on my lunch break.

As I posted, I asked Eric a question- so don't see why you are (worried/scared) by my posting. I have checked back and the only post we coulld not agree on was one in which a diyer asked if changing an MCB is easy and you said yes if he was confident and felt confident. Our disagreement came from you not mentioning isolation.

If an electrician did not test for dead during the practical on a testing course, it would be an instant fail.

The only other disagreement we had was in a post regarding spurs from spurs and I asked Asterix a question and you answered for him, with your assumption as to his installation. We sort of agreed ny the end of the thread.

In other posts I cannot see any disagreements between us.

Sponsored Links
Hello John. I don't spend much time on-line, which is why my posts are infrequent. I'm teaching one day and 2 nights per week, so am in here on my lunch break. ... As I posted, I asked Eric a question- so don't see why you are (worried/scared) by my posting. I have checked back and the only post we coulld not agree on was one in which a diyer asked if changing an MCB is easy and you said yes if he was confident and felt confident. Our disagreement came from you not mentioning isolation. ... The only other disagreement we had was in a post regarding spurs from spurs and I asked Asterix a question and you answered for him, with your assumption as to his installation. We sort of agreed ny the end of the thread. ... In other posts I cannot see any disagreements between us.
Hi - you're a day late :) I don't think that I've really suggested that we often have significant disagreements. My recent comments really just related to my intrigue that, of the very limited amount of time you spend on-line (at least in this forum) such a high proportion of it is devoted to responding to things which I have written; I suppose I should be flattered! There are plenty of posts that haven't been written by me, but you generally seem not to respond to them! For example, in terms of one of our few significant 'disagreements' you mention above, if you want to take people to task for not mentioning isolation, I'm sure you could find at least one post every day to respond to about that!

So, I'm certainly not worried/scared, merely intrigued :)

Cheers, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back