How can ebay bidders be so stupid.

Sponsored Links
dabaldie said:
grrr.....
It might cost a few quid, but you could go to a solicitor and have him write to eBay. They need a good hard slap of reality about the face - all this talk of "feedback cannot be removed". B*ll*cks - of course it can, and if it is defamatory then they must remove it - the law is quite clear on this.

If PayPal were satisfied enough that you were telling the truth that they found in your favour then they should not leave that guy's negative feedback there - not only must it be removed (not just mutually withdrawn) but also the negative count against your ID needs to be removed.

eBay cannot claim protection because of their Ts'n'Cs - no contract clause is valid if it is intended to circumvent the law.

dabaldie - how did you know about the taps ? I only bought them today and no-one's left any feedback yet. Please put my fevered imagination to rest......

dabaldie - how did you know about the taps ? I only bought them today and no-one's left any feedback yet. Please put my fevered imagination to rest......
hehe

under advanced search you can search for bidders whether or not they were successful. and also completed auctions.
That way you can see if there is a trend on who bids for what. ie avoid bidding against someone who is prepared to pay more for something. usually on useful if you are collecting things.. but has its other uses. You gave your username so ui just searched under that!

easy when you know how.

Sponsored Links
Well that's my new thing learnt for today !!

That card-making kit seemed extremely popular. What's its secret ??

shh.. dont tell the missus. it was meant to be a christmas present.
nothing is secret in this world! lol
i notice you have edited your post and removed your user name!!

btw. update to trhe original post..no longer a registered user.. what a surprise..

dabaldie said:
shh.. dont tell the missus. it was meant to be a christmas present.
nothing is secret in this world! lol
i notice you have edited your post and removed your user name!!

btw. update to trhe original post..no longer a registered user.. what a surprise..

Also seems that the item was removed before the end of auction. Could be a case of 'Good on you Ebay' for a change. :eek:

only cos i reported it three times.
and all the other listings the guy had.

should not even be allowed to be listed.. they need a vetting procedure in place.

Sponsored Links
Back