How can I get copies of architectural plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I asked a question.

It was a simple question, to be read as written. It did not mean anything other than what was written. I was not asking a question which was different to the one I wrote.

It was a question, not a suggestion or advice to anybody for them to follow a particular course of action.

It was a question, but you seem either unable or unwilling to recognise that.

And yet somehow I am the plonka?

Just how short and simple do words have to be for you to be able to grasp them? What mental age should I have targeted if I wanted to avoid your tedious obtuseness?

I have intellectual curiosity and value knowledge

Then you must also understand rhetoric. You asked a rhetorical question with the clear intent of supplying the OP with a course of action that he might take to evade the terms of SketchUp's license. I called you out on it, because had the situation been more akin to someone like me suggesting that a random person could just crack on with changing a couple of rafters without informing building control, you'd have been frothing at the mouth..

We all have the point where we're prepared to commit a crime in the eyes of the law, because our own moral compass judges it to be of little consequence to our context; you've formerly implied that for you there is no such point, you've never been so much as 0.1 mph over the speed limit and have always informed building control whenever you changed a couple of rafters.. We now know that you're human after all, and do have a point where you're prepared to commit crimes; thanks for sharing - it must have been quite hard, but hopefully quite therapeutic

Sponsored Links
You asked a rhetorical question with the clear intent of supplying the OP with a course of action that he might take to evade the terms of SketchUp's license.
No I did not.

I'm the one who asked the question, so I know what my intent was. It was to ask the question.

I called you out on it, because had the situation been more akin to someone like me suggesting that a random person could just crack on with changing a couple of rafters without informing building control, you'd have been frothing at the mouth..
No, you called me out on it because YOU decided, WITH NO ******* EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that I had asked a rhetorical question with the clear intent of supplying the OP with a course of action that he might take to evade the terms of SketchUp's license.

And then YOU found that YOU didn't like what YOU had invented.

We all have the point where we're prepared to commit a crime in the eyes of the law, because our own moral compass judges it to be of little consequence to our context; you've formerly implied that for you there is no such point,
Will you please show where I have implied that?

Feel free, as an alternative, to show where you have falsely inferred that because you are hard of thinking.

you've never been so much as 0.1 mph over the speed limit and have always informed building control whenever you changed a couple of rafters.. We now know that you're human after all, and do have a point where you're prepared to commit crimes; thanks for sharing - it must have been quite hard, but hopefully quite therapeutic
I'd not be surprised to learn that you are not allowed out without carers.

Its OK BAS, I get it.. I can escape your ire if I feel the need to suggest an illegal course of action simply by making it a question. That way it's a question, a whole question and nothing but a question, and that makes it OK..

"Why don't you just add a couple of rafters and not inform building control?"
"Why don't you just take the conservatory doors off after the BCO has gone?"
"Why not just change the consumer unit for a new one from your favourite Chinese eBay seller?"

Just practicing

Just practicing (sic)? At what? Being a pathetic, stupid little t**t?

I can escape your ire if I feel the need to suggest an illegal course of action simply by making it a question. That way it's a question, a whole question and nothing but a question, and that makes it OK..
I DID NOT

ASK A QUESTION

BECAUSE

I

FELT

THE

NEED

TO

SUGGEST

AN

ILLEGAL

COURSE

OF

ACTION.

I

ASKED

A

QUESTION

BECAUSE

I

WANTED

TO

ASK

A

QUESTION.

There - is that clear enough for you? Has it penetrated your thick skull and registered in whatever s**t lies inside it pretending to be your brain?

Just what gives you the f*****g right to disbelieve what I keep saying?

This is good 'ol Blighty old chap, he has every right to accuse you of being a two faced liar with double standards.

You're quite passionate about this aren't you?

Just what gives you the f*****g right to disbelieve what I keep saying?

Probably the same thing that gives you the freedom to say it?

Seriously, don't worry about it; I'm really quite easy going: live and let live, measure a man by his actions rather than his words. It's just my opinion that you could have manned up and admitted hypocrisy, taken this one on the chin and moved on rather than protesting so much that you actually seem to have been taken in by it. It doesn't actually matter, it's not actually real - it's just pixels on a screen

This is good 'ol Blighty old chap, he has every right to accuse you of being a two faced liar with double standards.
And you think it's OK for him to accuse me of that despite not having a scrap of evidence, only his own twisted fantasies which he maintains no matter how many times I tell him he is wrong.

IRL that sort of behaviour lands you in court.

You're quite passionate about this aren't you?
Yes - isn't it strange how I become passionate when people over and over again falsely accuse me of lying.

Actually it probably does seem strange to you, as you give every indication of being someone who has no concept of, and places no value on, honesty, decency and trustworthiness.

measure a man by his actions rather than his words.
But you aren't doing that. My actions here are the words I write here, that's all the actions anyone here can do.

And you are steadfastly refusing to measure me by what I write, instead you are doing so on the basis of pure invention.

It's just my opinion that you could have manned up and admitted hypocrisy
Your opinion is wrong. It is vile and disgusting and defamatory and I want you to stop expressing it.

It doesn't actually matter, it's not actually real - it's just pixels on a screen
I think you'll find that the written word is just as real when it's on a website as it is when it's printed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back