How do I drain a radiator that comes on with the hot water?

Mt Thomas want to give me a load of free money, which is appropriate to your post..

TRANSFER OF FUNDS.
Tell: +447035953270

Dear Beloved.

RE-TRANSFER OF £52,954,000.00 {Fifty Two Million Nine Hundred And Fifty Four Thousand British Pounds Sterling}

I am an investment consultant working with Bank Of Scotland at their offshore department Dover House Whitehall London. I will be happy to work this deal out with you if we can do business. During one of our periodic auditing I discover dormant accounts with holding balance of 52,954,000.00 Million-GBP This account has not been operated for the past years, from my investigations and confirmations, The owner of this account is a foreigner and no other person knows about this account or anything concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and until his death he was the manager of his company.

Sponsored Links
direct cylinder on a gas boiler
images

Although it does appear to be a primatic, how come the look of supprise for a direct tank on a gas boiler?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back