How do i fill where missing tiles have been.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I am planning on fitting carpet gripper soon around this area but as the tile has come away I need to fill where the tiles have been so its level with the rest of the tiles that are still there. Do I just use cement to go over this area so its level with the rest of tiles or is there another way. Image is below.

IMAG0259 by chrisb1357, on Flickr

Sponsored Links
if the base is solid and dust free,either use some other tile,or self leveler.

Get some cheap vinyl tiles to fill in as screed might make it worst for you if you don't get it on right

Sponsored Links
Hi all,

Would this Self Level stuff be any good for this or is there another type or product to use. I guest i will need to clear the dust out first with a VAC and PVA before applying.

Am i best to fill in the large deep gaps first with sand and cement before i use the PVA and Self Level stuff.

http://tooltray.com/Tile-&-Grout-Ad...ign=Shopping?gclid=CMjwifvR7LMCFUid4AodxEoALw

I want to fix carpet grippers to it in 2 weeks time but doing the prep work now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back