How do I remove Lipstick from a carpet?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My darling son has decided to decorate my bedroom carpet (which happens to be cream, and to top it off, i'm renting this house, so have to pay for any damages!) with a very dark red lipstick sample he found, not sure what type it is, as it's a sample.. also don't know what carpet is made from as I said, this place is rented..

Any ideas on how to get rid of the stain? :(

Sponsored Links
Just guessing here, but as lipstick contains a lot of fats, try a simple stong solution of fairy/water! Could try vinegar but that'd stink like a chippy. Kids eh! who'd have em?

Just thank your lucky stars he didn't find anything more embarassing while going through your drawers. You could have been asking, "My fish seem to be comatose since being subjected to some severe vibration, I've removed the item that caused the problem, but do you think the fish will ever recover?" :LOL:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back