How I did the Loft Light

securespark said:
You should have a 25mm grommet on the flu.

The Flu has three Plastic stand offs on the back off it, which also act as a grommet.

Sponsored Links
Did you also smash the corner of the MK JB? Really needs put back together to stop anything falling into it.

Spark123 said:
Did you also smash the corner of the MK JB? Really needs put back together to stop anything falling into it.

The JB was already like that, when it was in the shed at my dad's house.

Sponsored Links
Can't see any new pictures there :cry: The MK jb still looks broken to me and the fluoro still looks grommetless.

Spark123 said:
Can't see any new pictures there :cry: The MK jb still looks broken to me and the fluoro still looks grommetless.

The fluoro manual says that a gromment is not needed, as there are no sarpe edges, & I have not got around to putting a piece of insulation tape in the broken side of the MK JB (I will do this at the weekend)

Junction boxes are not very expensive. Tape dries out over time and might fall off - do the job properly and get a new one.

Davy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back