How is a Toilet fixed to the Floor?

Sponsored Links
The usual problem is that leaks cause the wooden floor to rot and no longer allow the screws to hold the WC pan down.

No easy solution to that.

Tony

fight , fight , fight :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I`m not here to fight with anyone merely here to help posters with good advice based on a qualified education (C&G`s) and experience.

Vinn, you really didn`t follow the thread at all, instead you injected an idea which had no relevance then resorted to eejit mentally to defend yourself.

In future Talk to the hand.

How is a Toilet fixed to the Floor?

This might seem like a silly queston but i was cleaning mine last night and i noticed one of the four screws holding it to the floor is very loose.
Are they held in by washers? If so could it have rotted away?

I dont see a washer or anything like that on the loose one.

What can i do to fix the loose screw?

I must admit that all the OP wanted to know was how to fix his loose screw.

Sponsored Links
This was too good an opportunity to miss

Have you tried the product called "Sticks like Sh1t"

just pumps,

I was willing to let it go with my last post but if you want to go on, no problem.

The Original Post, the thread or my first post became irrelevant as soon as you thought you could step up and display such a lack of respect.
So telephone tough guy, I'm not defending my post, far from it, I'm going, surprise surprise, straight for you, & your somersault attempts to deflect from what you said. Eat it and learn.

just pumps,

I was willing to let it go with my last post but if you want to go on, no problem.

The Original Post, the thread or my first post became irrelevant as soon as you thought you could step up and display such a lack of respect.
So telephone tough guy, I'm not defending my post, far from it, I'm going, surprise surprise, straight for you, & your somersault attempts to deflect from what you said. Eat it and learn.

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...NAhXJA8AKHRm2DTQ4ZBAzCBAoDTAN&iact=mrc&uact=8

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back