How is this explained ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That there are objects from mans history which clearly shows versions of dinosaurs, now until yesterday I was totally unaware of this but if you scroll to the bottom of the link there are pages and pages and pagesof images of artifacts which undeniably are representations of dinosaurs.

How is this possible ? Dinosaurs became extinct millions of years before we came on the scene didnt they ????

http://s8int.com/dinolit1.html

look on Page 2 the palestrina mosaic

Then ~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nile_mosaic_of_Palestrina

Everytime Ive checked out something listed it's documented elsewhere,
so this mosaic shows men fighting what ? it looks like a dinosaur to me !

The modern world only discovered fossils what was it 200 years ago !!

So how can the ancients depict a hunting scene ?
These ancient relics just cant be dismissed because they are inconsistant with modern science, so whats the explanation.

There's just so many examples to be found
:confused: not just one which could possibly be explained away. For me this is a whole new area about which I knew absolutely nothing.

Very very suprised by this.

Sponsored Links
No dinosaur fossils have ever been found above the layer of sediment known as the K-T boundary, which dates back to 65 million years ago. We came along within the last 100 thousand years or so. So they must be fakes.

Sponsored Links
You can see bones exposed in cliff faces, so presumably they saw some.

Supposedly it accounts for the legends of animals like dragons.

G

I do find it amusing that creationists are now using evidence of dinosaurs in their theories by trying to discredit scientific findings, proving that they all lived together with humans.
If God did create everything icluding dinosaurs and humans why aren't there any dinosaurs alive today? Could it be that God Himself caused their extiction? If so then it must surely follow that God made a mistake in creating dinosaurs and removed them to retify the situation, but how could this be if God is all powerful and mighty and infallible?
Answers to the tune of "God works in mysterious ways " needn't be posted :rolleyes:

He shows you that all that stuff is rubbish. But believe what you want to - you obviously intend to. :rolleyes:

No dinosaur fossils have ever been found above the layer of sediment known as the K-T boundary, which dates back to 65 million years ago. We came along within the last 100 thousand years or so. So they must be fakes.

So they must be fakes really from over a 1000 years ago to prove what :LOL:

err there's hundreds of old fakes ............do me a favour is the mosaic a fake

There are of course images of angels and demons , and men with a face in their chests, just because there are drawings isn't definate proof these things exsisted, and even in our modern day we have nessie and bigfoot "evidence" but nothing conclusive as yet.
Read the first book of Ezekiel , it gives what seems to be an account of a flying ship or spaceship , but is it evidence or just a good story?

Sponsored Links
Back