How is this explained ?

Sponsored Links
OK, we think modern man is all clever and intelligent.
How do we know that thousand, maybe millions of years ago the world was more heavily populated than today. And that mankind at that time was even more intelligent than we are today because they had conquered space travel, knew all about dinosaurs, even used computers that were operated by thought process rather than a keyboard. Some form of catastrophe happened and virtually wiped out mankind and destroyed all the 'equipment' he had designed and invented. Those few that survived were 'working class' and didn't have the intelligence or resources to re-call previous events so reverted, through basic survival instinct, to living in caves and wearing animal skins for clothing. Some of them have a distant memory of things from the past but not enough memory to re-call exactly what these visions are.
Eventually they evolve and become what we know as 'modern man.' Who then thinks he is such a clever dick because he has just 'invented' the wheel.
This would make it plausible to find cave drawings showing space travel, dinosaurs etc.

I do find it amusing that creationists are now using evidence of dinosaurs in their theories by trying to discredit scientific findings, proving that they all lived together with humans.
If God did create everything icluding dinosaurs and humans why aren't there any dinosaurs alive today? Could it be that God Himself caused their extiction? If so then it must surely follow that God made a mistake in creating dinosaurs and removed them to retify the situation, but how could this be if God is all powerful and mighty and infallible?
Answers to the tune of "God works in mysterious ways " needn't be posted :rolleyes:

Hey! i'll have less of that please, GOD is GREAT! he built the earth in six days then he said let there be light and behold there was light and it was brilliant, me personally would have turned the lights on first! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

OK, we think modern man is all clever and intelligent.
How do we know that thousand, maybe millions of years ago the world was more heavily populated than today. And that mankind at that time was even more intelligent than we are today because they had conquered space travel, knew all about dinosaurs, even used computers that were operated by thought process rather than a keyboard. Some form of catastrophe happened and virtually wiped out mankind and destroyed all the 'equipment' he had designed and invented. Those few that survived were 'working class' and didn't have the intelligence or resources to re-call previous events so reverted, through basic survival instinct, to living in caves and wearing animal skins for clothing. Some of them have a distant memory of things from the past but not enough memory to re-call exactly what these visions are.
Eventually they evolve and become what we know as 'modern man.' Who then thinks he is such a clever dick because he has just 'invented' the wheel.
This would make it plausible to find cave drawings showing space travel, dinosaurs etc.

You've been watching Planet of the Apes. :mrgreen:

Don't you think that relics would show up? Bit's of concrete? Tools? Glass? Pottery?

Sponsored Links
Science is always evolving what was deemed impossible in the past becomes common place just because things dont suit todays theories etc doesn`t mean they wont one day.

People have always been able to see the curvature of the earth but at one time no matter what people thought they where told it was flat by the supposed intellectuals of the day

But we are still bounded by the laws of physics. We can only do what those laws allow us to do.

Has the law of physics not been proven wrong recently by that machine in switzerland and a few others have changed in the last few years so as i said we go on what we know at present this can change.

Its not just dinosaur pictures other things turn up where in theory they shouldn`t
http://byerly.org/whatifo.htm

Hey! i'll have less of that please, GOD is GREAT! he built the earth in six days then he said let there be light and behold there was light and it was brilliant, me personally would have turned the lights on first! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

He said let there be light after creating the heaven and earth,how else could he see what he was doing.

Joe90, your ref. about relics turning up, apparently if we all vacated the planet tomorrow the last thing to collapse would be the hoover dam in 700 yrs time when the concrete has dried out, so in 7000 yrs there would be very little left of our civilisation, not forgetting we only been here 100,000 yrs or so, the dinosours roamed the Earth for 260m yrs. :eek:

There's pages and pages of examples of artifacts that seem to be at odds with commonly held beliefs regarding timescale and evolution etc etc
I had no idea that there were artifacts that seem to fly in the face of current understanding.

I havent accepted the examples citied without looking at other sources on the net, because obviously they could be porkies.

One or two examples ..........yes nothing much but they seems to be thousands and just dismissing as fakes is a little self decieving.

I thought it was interesting and shared it, thats all.

However it seems to have generated antaganisim without any one coming up with some kind of explanation !

:eek:

Joe90, your ref. about relics turning up, apparently if we all vacated the planet tomorrow the last thing to collapse would be the hoover dam in 700 yrs time when the concrete has dried out, so in 7000 yrs there would be very little left of our civilisation, not forgetting we only been here 100,000 yrs or so, the dinosours roamed the Earth for 260m yrs. :eek:

What about diamond and gold jewellery? What about radioactive isotopes? What about granite columns? They last for virtually ever. Have they ever been found in the same strata as dinosaur bones? Hardly. :mrgreen:

I think it's a contraction of 'hardly likely'. Must be local dialect.

Sponsored Links
Back