How to become a plumber

firstly i work full time in IT and because of this have had to turn down a lot of work as i simply have not had the time to do bathrooms and central heating installs.

I was under the impression that to install heating systems, you have to be Gassafe registered to fit the boiler? Is this correct, or have I wasted my time registering for the last 15 odd years?

IN, you are in my book a troll. I'm not sure who your alter ego is but this is one contradiction too far IMO. Good luck if you are really are a wanna be plumber. You'll need it dude.

Sponsored Links
you dont need to be gas safe to install rads and pipework. I get someone else to come and fit the boiler, as thats where the gas safe requirement is.

I thought your the gas safe registered dude, surely you should no this? Why is IronNaz, the novice layabout, lazy, clueless yet handsome diy plumber, telling you this?

I hope you have a good insurance policy Naz son, just to cover you when you flood or torch these houses!!!

There was a laddie that served his time with us, he was a good guy, fast & could do anything we was asked him to do. A first class tradesman, but he know it & told everybody. He started working for himself & flooded a large house in the West End of Glasgow, his insurance wouldn't pay up & he ended up Bankrupt.

He lost everything, house, car etc etc.............He now lives in the High Flats where his kids are playing with the Junkie's needles in the Lifts & he's got a Pedo as a neighbour!! So you chancers do what you like, but when the sh.t hit the fan your insurance will not cover you.

Dick, why would his insurance not pay for the damage?

Sponsored Links
You are having a laugh mate, going by the questions you ask on here you're clueless & a fine example of the product of these mickey mouse short courses!!

The only way to become a Plumber is to do an apprenticeship, just out of Skool. Stay in the job you're in son. There's 1000s of good time-served Plumbers looking for work. Just look at all the deadbeats on here, done a short course, have no work & are sitting waiting for the phone to ring!! No Bona Fide company will employ them, as they are classed as no more than common Labourers.

Save your money, these short courses are cr.p!!

Reality check.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back