How to get a powerful stream of water coming out of my shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I live in an old 1930 block of flats and water to my flat (hold & cold ) comes from a communal boiler in the builder.

I recently had a new bathroom fitted and I got a nice new shower but realised there is no power in the water coming out.

How can I fix this issue and get decent amount of power coming from the shower.

Thanks,
Nik

Sponsored Links
Going to need more details than that I'm afraid. What shower have you had installed? Is your hot water high (mains) pressure or low pressure? What about the cold to the shower, is that off the mains or low-pleasure again? Do you have any details of the boiler/hot water system? How does the flow from the shower compare to other outlets in the house?

Has the pressure changed? You may have a lower pressure system and your new shower isn't suitable for the type of water system your building has. Was there any investigation done prior to the shower going in? Aways a good idea on a shared system.
That being said, I assume you will have a building service contract? If the pressure has suddenly changed then get the management company to investigate. If not then get your installer to investigate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back