How to over ride factoey set flow temperature on boiler?

Sponsored Links
I'm not familiar with this boiler but if it uses a thermister, then a variable resistor in line would make the water temperature variable, you can fine tune it to exactly the right temperature

Without seeing the details of the boiler I cannot give exact details.

But they must have some temperature control method.

As stated if the temperature sensed by a thermistor then a series resistor could be added.

But it may just have simple Klixon type thermostats and they would need to be replaced by 90 degree ones.

Anyone have a link to a boiler MI ?

Tony

Sponsored Links
The maker's web site does not have any proper MI for downloading.

I have emailed them and will see what or if they send something.

Tony

What's the difference between Hebredian sea salt and the Tesco sea salt in my cupboard?

Nothing all salt is the same sodium chloride its just marketing bullshit that says its different, table salt is the same as sea salt just a different texture

What's the difference between Hebredian sea salt and the Tesco sea salt in my cupboard?

Nothing all salt is the same sodium chloride its just marketing bulls**t that says its different, table salt is the same as sea salt just a different texture

I'm sorry but thats wrong baz. Sea salt contains other minerals as well as NaCl. Table salt is refined so it (should) just be NaCl ;)

I knew that A level chemistry would come in handy one day :LOL:

Damn a level chemistry! I knew it was all lies! In physics they taught me there where nine planets :confused: Seems they were wrong as well ;)

this boiler incorporates a high current safety temperature cut out, or overheat thermostat to me and you , if the target temp is 80 degrees it is more than likely that the overheat thermostat will cut the power supply to the unit if you fool it into producing 90 degrees and I wouldnt advise you to mess about in any way with the overheat stat or you could make the appliance extremely dangerous

Don't forget that most science teaching is a generation behind the latest knowledge.

History can also be a bit wrong too. We were taught that Richard III died at the battle of Boswell in 1485 but now we know that he died in the car park !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back