Hoy Durham plumber just for you ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
How come Iw@nklikehimamartian's comments are blocked for me? I didn't put him on ignore, I guess it's wannabe under a new alias? So whatever he calls himself, it's blocked

That's him gone. Redharrangingmartianknob will rebrand again now.

It is usually eeyore's or a**e end's trick to drag family members into the discussion.
I see you have resorted to their silly games. Shame on you.
So now that you have dragged in family members, perhaps I should retaliate: at least I knew both my parents.

I dispute the accusation R Bee I am an innocent party in the affair :sneaky: a victim :sneaky:

"The world only go's round by misunderstanding" ( Transam 19.7,18) :cool:

I dispute the accusation R Bee I am an innocent party in the affair :sneaky: a victim :sneaky:
How easily and conveniently you and eeyore forget your transgressions.
Or is it blatant lies?
Probably the latter.
It is what you do. It is what you are.

Yes, I noticed that - had Himmy on ignore and automatically transferred to new name.
Oh Dear! Elfi is reduced to telling lies now. I knew he was conveniently pedantic (especially on his opinion of racism), but I never considered he would resort to lying. Either that or his memory is failing.
You are suggesting that the system has some random malfunction which connects the settings of some posters to other posters.
There is no connection between me and a former poster known as Himagin, Imamartian, walkswithturkeys, etc.
It would be like the system automatically linking mightygob to sodthisforfun, or linking the settings of Cretin Black to those of CorgiCrouch, etc.
Unless the system is psychic, it is impossible for it to make any such connection.

But you, and others, will still make ridiculous comments.
It is a classic case of one person telling a blatant lie, and others being persuaded that it must be true. :rolleyes:

Come on, I've seen 1 post by Himagain and it's obviously you.

It's what you do, it's who you are.

I also know that Doggit came back temporarily with another name, Notch probably isn't new but I don't know who he was before, same with a few others.

It's what you do, it's who you are.
Mimicry - flattery.

As I have said before, I have been accused of being lots of people, and lots of people have been accused of being me.
I have even been accused of being a Mod.
It is what passes for amusement here.
It does not matter to me who you think I am/was, or who you think is/was me.
It was why I changed my username, for amusement.
Amuse yourselves with your games.

I also know that Doggit came back temporarily with another name, Notch probably isn't new but I don't know who he was before, same with a few others.
People come and go, return and leave again. It is what happens.
I have left and returned. I have explained previously.

So why deny it? (Others too, not just yourself)
There is no connection between me and a former poster known as Himagin, Imamartian, walkswithturkeys, etc.

Your more than welcome to change your username, I've done it myself, the forum rules allow it.

So why deny it? (Others too, not just yourself)

Your more than welcome to change your username, I've done it myself, the forum rules allow it.
Because he's been banned on several occasions I guess.

Notch probably isn't new but I don't know who he was before

Actually I am new (y)

Speculation about any previous incarnations is all fine with me, but the boring truth is that I have no previous usernames.

Those on here that want to connect me with some previous usernames......they are welcome to their opinion, I've nothing to gain by trying to persuade them otherwise :D

Before I joined, I did visit for advice about various DIY but knew nothing of GD section. I used to be on a woodworking site, but threads about politics or religion are against forum rules so any heated discussions were restricted to chisel sharpening :sleep::sleep:

Because he's been banned on several occasions I guess.

Yes, that is correct. He did admit it last year. Something to do with the threat of court action or similar, was it a run in with Woody?

The denial about himagin is laughable :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes, that is correct. He did admit it last year.
You are making the same silly allegation that doggit made, but he had to admit that he may have made a mistake, because he could not find that elusive proof.

Maybe you are making the same allegation because you are doggit returned. It would explain your continual moaning about some silly idea that you have about me and Aspergers
If that is true, it would demonstrate how utterly dishonest and deceitful you really are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back