Hoy Durham plumber just for you ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Something to do with the threat of court action or similar, was it a run in with Woody?
I will explain again, I do not mind, it is not in the slightest embarrassing for me, only for woody.

I did enroll as "notsosure" way back in late December 2016. I thought I could offer a lot of advice on condensation because it is one of the most repetitive issues to come up on forums. It also one of the most misunderstood issues.

Anyway, I posted a paper, woody accused me of plagiarism, even though he could not understand the subject matter (proof was in his comments in the thread) and he could not even spell the word correctly.
I was seriously offended. Plagiarism is a heinous allegation. I took advice and decided to delete all references to myself, and resigned my membership.
I was so offended, and I thought that if such a site allowed long-standing members to be so rude to new members, the site did not deserve my contribution, and I deleted my contribution on the subject matter.

That was the end of the matter, for a few weeks, but I was still enraged at such disgusting abusive behaviour, so I returned as wannabeDIY to embarrass woody, hopefully sufficiently to him making an apology. He just responded with even more abuse, resorting to disgusting homophobic comments, and abuse aimed at members of my family.

During this time it became apparent that some other members were making blatantly dishonest, bigoted comments, pursuing a divisive society. So here I am, having made an enemy of mightygob along the way because she is obsessed with some other posters, and because I exposed a**e end as a persistent liar.
It is obvious that she has a bee in her bonnet about the messenger and will rail against some posters irrespective of the message, because she is what she is.

There was so much talk about me being other people, and others being me, that I changed my username for a laugh, trying to incorporate as many of those other usernames as possible.

Now the liar that is eeyore, is making more spurious smears and lies because he feels inferior.
It is what he does. It is what he is.

I will also add, that when I have a suspicion about another poster returning, I include my reasons for my suspicions, (albeit circumstantial) as in 'surly' from Cretin Black aka foxtrot oscar aka corgi crouch et al.
When others make silly allegations, it is just that, and only that, a silly allegation without a hint of evidence.
It is what they do. It is what they are.

I see that mightygob now suggests that I have been banned.
Well if I have, it would explain why I have returned with a new username. :rolleyes: As per cretin black aka foxtrot oscar, corgi crouch et al.
Although if anyone wants to check the validity of my account, just check that the user 'notsosure' existed, and that the username is now black indicating that I resigned and was not banned. If I had been banned, that username would remain in blue.
So that disproves mightygob's theory at a stroke.
But she will continue to make silly allegations. It is what she does. It is what she is. It is all that she has.

I will explain again, I do not mind, it is not in the slightest embarrassing for me, only for woody.

I did enroll as "notsosure" way back in late December 2016. I thought I could offer a lot of advice on condensation because it is one of the most repetitive issues to come up on forums. It also one of the most misunderstood issues.

Anyway, I posted a paper, woody accused me of plagiarism, even though he could not understand the subject matter (proof was in his comments in the thread) and he could not even spell the word correctly.
I was seriously offended. Plagiarism is a heinous allegation. I took advice and decided to delete all references to myself, and resigned my membership.
I was so offended, and I thought that if such a site allowed long-standing members to be so rude to new members, the site did not deserve my contribution, and I deleted my contribution on the subject matter.

That was the end of the matter, for a few weeks, but I was still enraged at such disgusting abusive behaviour, so I returned as wannabeDIY to embarrass woody, hopefully sufficiently to him making an apology. He just responded with even more abuse, resorting to disgusting homophobic comments, and abuse aimed at members of my family.

During this time it became apparent that some other members were making blatantly dishonest, bigoted comments, pursuing a divisive society. So here I am, having made an enemy of mightygob along the way because she is obsessed with some other posters, and because I exposed a**e end as a persistent liar.
It is obvious that she has a bee in her bonnet about the messenger and will rail against some posters irrespective of the message, because she is what she is.

There was so much talk about me being other people, and others being me, that I changed my username for a laugh, trying to incorporate as many of those other usernames as possible.

Now the liar that is eeyore, is making more spurious smears and lies because he feels inferior.

I will also add, that when I have a suspicion about another poster returning, I include my reasons for my suspicions, (albeit circumstantial) as in 'surly' from Cretin Black aka foxtrot oscar aka corgi crouch et al.
When others make silly allegations, it is just that, and only that, a silly allegation without a hint of evidence.

Well if I have, it would explain why I have returned with a new username. :rolleyes: As per cretin black aka foxtrot oscar, corgi crouch et al.
Although if anyone wants to check the validity of my account, just check that the user 'notsosure' existed, and that the username is now black indicating that I resigned and was not banned. If I had been banned, that username would remain in blue.
But she will continue to make silly allegations. It is what she does. It is what she is. It is all that she has.

How about discussing the issue for once, instead of attacking the person.

Sponsored Links

You complain about someone on this site offending you yet you then offend others when you deliberately give them offensive names and then accuse me of being someone else based on no evidence whatsoever... You do know why the others take the mickey out of you don't you? You seem very immature.

he user 'notsosure' existed, and that the username is now black

I thought you deleted notsosure completely, in which case no posts woukd appear anywhere, black or otherwise.

I blamed it on myself!
Assuming that the site was operated on a professional basis, I initially gave too much personal information, following on from woody's silly, unfounded and potentially libelous allegation, I was forced to either take legal action against woody for that libelous comment, or resign and delete my personal information.
On balance, and advice, I resigned and deleted my personal information.
My immaturity and indignation got the better of me, and I returned under a different username, purely to highlight the unprofessional and immoral behaviour of woody.
Sadly, seeing the unprofessional, deceitful, and downright bigoted behaviour of others, I have been sucked into these typical bickering postings

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/why-i-left.492242/#ixzz5LorDSgIa

I thought you deleted notsosure completely, in which case no posts woukd appear anywhere, black or otherwise.
What nonsense are you talking about now?
upload_2018-7-20_20-38-14.png

Woody said:
"What happens to the 20% extra moisture that the OP lets in?" :rolleyes:

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/condensation-damp.473622/#ixzz5Lozwn8s4

How easily and conveniently you and eeyore forget your transgressions.
Or is it blatant lies?
Probably the latter.
It is what you do. It is what you are.

I deny the accusation R Bee I am an innocent victim in the affair :sneaky::sneaky: Noseall will vouch for me ;);)

nothing again
How about quoting my full comment:
You obviously have not read my comments. It is about the issue!
Dullard!
:rolleyes:

Why not tell the forum why you resigned as 'mightygob', and why you decided to return as 'sodthisforfun'. Eeyore claims I bullied you off the forum. Is he right?

Why did you try to deceive the forum immediately when you returned, trying to pretend you were a new poster, then immediately quoting a comment from a long, long time ago? Then immediately you started abusing me!

As you are so certain that I have been banned (so many times), why not tell the forum what evidence you have to support such an allegation, and how you come by that evidence? Why not tell the forum who you were, prior to being mightygob?

It looks like Woody provided the correct information.

Increasing ventilation is rarely the solution.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If woody had the tiniest understanding of the subject he would not have asked such a ridiculously stupid question.

Woody said:
"What happens to the 20% extra moisture that the OP lets in?" :rolleyes:

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/condensation-damp.473622/#ixzz5Lozwn8s4

He also admitted that he had no idea what I was talking about:
i.e. what are you on about?

I notice WannabeDIY conveniently neglects to mention he was also himagin.

Because he's been banned on several occasions I guess.
Yes, that is correct. He did admit it last year. Something to do with the threat of court action or similar, was it a run in with Woody?
Evidence? Although both you and I know there is none. :rolleyes:

I notice WannabeDIY conveniently neglects to mention he was also himagin.
I notice that eeyore tells lies and makes mendacious allegations.
It is what he does. It is all he has left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back