HS2

Sponsored Links
Oh, he’s gone!
Dinner lamb ragu, a Nigella recipe + an Aldi stubby beer

Sponsored Links
Dinner lamb ragu, a Nigella recipe + an Aldi stubby beer

I made that, too. Nice, isn’t it. (y)

"Came home and made a nice pappadelle (Nigella's recipe) with lamb ragu. Finished off that bottle of German Pinot Noir that I opened last night - quite nice actually and for dessert we had some of the blackberries I picked this morning plus some strawberries and Jersey cream that Mrs Mottie bought when she took our grandson to the PYO farm today".

I did. I said it in post #88. I take it Notch can’t answer that then?

(sigh).......

All right then.....

Notch wasn't saying you'd been negatively affected.
He was saying that you are basing your implication - that Brexit is going well - on your own situation.

Not everyone is in your situation, with your life goals and aspirations.

That's how I read it anyway, and I've had a few.

The point still stands: cognitive bias - your experience is the true reflection of the situation.
What’s Notches cognitive bias then? What’s his experience other than just repeating Brexit is shît? How exactly has he been personally affected apart from constantly banging on that there’s no tomatoes in his supermarket?

So you can’t give examples of how I’ve been affected by this shît Brexit you keep talking about? Best stop saying it then.

You’ve reframed the point:

1) it wasn’t about brexit

2) you did not say solely you “not exactly shît for me or anyone that I know”

What’s Notches cognitive bias then? What’s his experience other than just repeating Brexit is shît? How exactly has he been personally affected apart from constantly banging on that there’s no tomatoes in his supermarket?

Ask him, mebbe? ;)

The point was that Notch's post was in response to your post and was, purely on comprehending what you and he wrote, entirely correct.

Sponsored Links
Back