HW and CH needs Reset

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello
For the last week or so, I have an recurring error with our vokera linea 24.
Its a 01 error - that indicates an ignition problem and this means no CH. I can reset the boiler and get HW only (quite the thing) for as long as I need. But if I choose to have both parts in action with or without a timer setting there is an inclination for the error 01 to reappear.
So far I have had 3 full days operation on the bounce as programmed but tonight again it took the huff and I had to reset. It failed 1st time and 2nd time but was OK reverting to HW only. After about 10 mins or so I switched to CH but it failed and I had to leave it again for about 30 mins before trying again. As I type this its fully back in action but Im clearly not confident it is stable.
My question is does 1 component contribute to this circumstance or is it a likely combination of age and wear within the combustion chamber?
Thanks for reading and any replies

Sponsored Links
01 is an ignition lockout

Fault i suspect would require an RGI to repair. The CH runs at a lower burner pressure and i would be checking these first

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back