Hypocrisy! Alive & Well

show me one man who is not racist, on a scale of 1 - 100, we are all racist somewhere in between, I am probably the only person to have toppled 100% mark, that beats you, the reason I am 110% racist is because I hate myself so much! If I see myself in the mirror, I am going to punch my face in the mirror!

:mad:

:LOL: :LOL:

Wasn't it Bernard Manning who used to say 'I don't discriminate: I hate every bIJgger'?

Sponsored Links
A very funny man who believed charity starts at home

Yes, lots knock him, but heart of gold.

Seen him live twice. Lauhed so much it hurt. Daren't get up for a jimmy when he was doing his act, as he would have the whole place laughing at you. :oops:

The good old days. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k

BTW I think pred needs to look up what hypocrisy means.

Try doing some research before posting stuff up. It's widely known that video is fake and was a set up carried out by the camera crew. The lady shown 'dancing' was offered some cake if she did a dance on camera, same with the little children. Regardless, a group of young children dancing on a camera means absolutely nothing, it's only CNN telling you that they're celebrating 9/11 that leads you to think that. Wouldn't be like the western media to bend the truth a bit now would it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k

BTW I think pred needs to look up what hypocrisy means.

Try doing some research before posting stuff up. It's widely known that video is fake and was a set up carried out by the camera crew. The lady shown 'dancing' was offered some cake if she did a dance on camera, same with the little children. Regardless, a group of young children dancing on a camera means absolutely nothing, it's only CNN telling you that they're celebrating 9/11 that leads you to think that. Wouldn't be like the western media to bend the truth a bit now would it?

A bit like "believe a character called 'large wrench' on an antagonistic forum, rather than CNN?!!"..

Lol, yeah! that works !

A very funny man who believed charity starts at home

Yes, lots knock him, but heart of gold.

Seen him live twice. Lauhed so much it hurt. Daren't get up for a jimmy when he was doing his act, as he would have the whole place laughing at you. :oops:

The good old days. :LOL:

Ah yes. Those were the days. The days when people were adult enough to make jokes about each other in harmless humour. I suppose we still can have a laugh so long as we're careful not to joke about 'those with a chip on their shoulder'.

For example, I can have a laugh when people talk about Yorkshire people being a bit dim or tight-fisted. I defy anyone on here to poke fun at me and succeed in making me call them a racist!

A bit like "believe a character called 'large wrench' on an antagonistic forum, rather than CNN?!!"..

Now I'm really confused! Just who is telling the truth? Who can I believe?

I defy anyone on here to poke fun at me and succeed in making me call them a racist!

JBR, you're someone called JBR on a forum.. this is not real life... we can only judge you on your words, not your race !

Now I'm really confused! Just who is telling the truth? Who can I believe?

No one is telling the truth Pred.... trust me !!

Sponsored Links
Back