I’m a Celeb 2023

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Nella is considered a You Tube 'influencer' with a million followers. If she is the one to which many youngsters look up to..................We are all doomed!!!

Dooooooomed

Just dipped into it, Fred Siriex is giving as good as he gets.

Blup

watched big brother on the first big brother for perhaps 2hr and lost interest then
pleased he gave his winnings to a really really good cause have watched zero off this type off tv in the meantime as to me it it off no value as it doesn't entertain it doesn't inform it doesn't increase my understanding off______well any thing :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I see Grace Dent has left the jungle on the advice of medical teams...

...sustained proximity to FarRage does that.

:LOL:

Did you see her face when she got picked for the challenge? She had a right sulk on.
No, i only read it on the BeeB's website.
Although i briefly watched them play a version of American Football which seemed to involve a great deal of bug munching.
Maybe it'll catch on if the 'Niners instill a new food regimen in San Fran.?:unsure:

Lost interest over the years as the number of "celebrities" are anything but. Never heard of half of them and once you've seen a few people eat the witchetty grubs and spidery things , you've seen them all. Theres so much choice of what to watch now on normal tv and streaming, that this program offers very little entertainment anymore. It did once though, but not now.

Well, Nigel is still in it and is in the final 5 from a starting number of 12. Now, considering the alleged hatred by a large majority of the U.K. electorate of Brexit by a few on here and bearing in mind his part in it, how come he's not been voted out by this so-called Brexit hating U.K. majority? Surely he should have been one of, if not the, first one out if you believe what some people spout on this forum. I reckon if there was another vote with Nigel leading it, it'd be at least 70/30 in favour of leaving the EU!

Last edited:
Well, Nigel is still in it and is in the final 5 from a starting number of 12. Now, considering the alleged hatred of Brexit by a few on here and bearing in mind his part in it, how come he's not been voted out by this so-called Brexit hating U.K. majority? Surely he should have been one of, if not the, first one out if you believe what some people spout on this forum. I reckon if there was another vote with Nigel leading it, it'd be at least 70/30 in favour of leaving the EU!

I haven’t been watching it recently but the episodes I saw, Nigel Farage was certainly one of the most interesting characters in it.

the youtube influencer…extremely irritating

Sponsored Links
Back