I give up.

Sponsored Links
Day off today, so off on the school run.
The playground will be heaving with the little blighters, but I'm not worried; I'll pick up some bricks and stones on the way.
;)
YOU do the school run, Colonel? That's what we up north call woman's work.

Precious moments with those precious to you: they might not think much of it now, but such things all add to a decent upbringing, in a good home, with love. In my opinion only, of course.
And I bet you park on the double yellows outside the school gate! :eek:

Hilarious. Out of at least half a dozen or more RWR's not a single one of you can make sense of the sentence.
NOT EVEN THE O.P.!:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Perhaps no one is that bothered???
There is a lot of chummy back slapping going on seeing as no one is bothered. Perhaps EFLI ought to read it back to himself in future before pressing the send button.
I have noticed that you occasionally have these little 'bee in bonnet' periods and I have come to the conclusion that it is to compensate for your lack of understanding of most things adult. .'. Have a Snickers and let it go and. You might just be able to save yourself. ;)

I give up.
If you had said "how much longer must we tolerate their religious beliefs" I get that.

However, you said...How much longer must the fallacy be prolonged that we must respect people's religious beliefs.

Can you PLEASE just explain what the (larger) bit means and how it works with the rest of the sentence.

If you just had a funny turn then fair enough. Ho hum.

I give up.
If you had said "how much longer must we tolerate their religious beliefs" I get that.

However, you said...How much longer must the fallacy be prolonged that we must respect people's religious beliefs.

Can you PLEASE just explain what the (larger) bit means and how it works with the rest of the sentence.

If you just had a funny turn then fair enough. Ho hum.

Energizer_Bunny.png

Sponsored Links
Back