i have a menvier ts690 alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the bell box outside keeps beeping every 15seconds or so any ideas how to stop this

Sponsored Links
What make bell box ? Is it a Honeywell AG 6. /8 ? Looks liks a bar of soap ! Lol ? If so battery in bellbox faulty ....

thanks for your reply but I cant see any make on box but it does not appear to have any battery inside as far as I can see and I think it does resemble a bar of soap

Sponsored Links
I looked on internet and the only box I could see that looks like it appears to be a cqr box or maybe a sigma super plus

Is it still bleeping ? How old is your control panel has the battery been changed in the last 5 years ?

yes it has been beeping for the last twelve months since I moved in the lady I bought house from said it had always been that way but she never bothered because she reckoned that it alerted people that the house was alarmed but it drives u mad if window open at night just constant beep beep

sorry not sure when the alarmwas fitted or if battery has been changed

Best thing you can do is get a local company in to check it out it may be a faulty battery in control panel or the nicad in the bell box the cqr range of bell boxes bleep when you power them up ! This may be the issue...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back