i just called to say !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HELLO, im new to the posting on here but been a regular reader (well every night as i have no life ) as i do enjoy the banter/assistance on here so thought i would sign up and see if i can be Right,Wrong,Yes,No ..

:D :D

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Weclome to you.

There's help, banter, love, hate and pedantry all to be had here at DIYnot.

I, personally am a giver of love and plenty of it.

nM28YsqyDz-10.png

Weclome to you.

I, personally am a giver of love and plenty of it.

Whereas if you are, by some fluke, a young attractive female in the Merseyside area I am a taker. :LOL:

Hmmm, just noticed, Cornwall is NOT local to Merseyside. :(

Hello and welcome. . I've been watching you watching us for ages. I wondered when you were going to say something.

You may also wish to announce straightaway that you will never attempt to interfere with or add to any electrical installation whatever including for the avoidance of doubt changing fuses or lamps or resetting any kind of trip and that you will abide by the requirements of part P, the current version of the regs and any authority to which you may come into contact and that further you will always consult a qualified spark before even considering any of the foregoing lest you stray into the unwelcoming arena of being seen to be asking for diy advice in such areas.

If you do this then you may (though this is in no way a guarantee) be spared your posts being greeted by several pages of banal and repetitive questions and ill-considered browbeating.

If you are considering any minor infringements such as switching lighting or, worse, plugging appliances into sockets then you are advised to undertake such activities secretly and without seeking advice.

Welcome!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back