I need enlightenment

Sponsored Links
oooh don't be asking questions of admin :eek: ;)

Well I do because I post as an individual with no hidden agenda, but with strong opinions.

If this site doesn’t like my sort well okay; I’ll jump or they can push me; I don’t like ignorant mods or moderation!

I read somewhere here recently that numbers have dwindled, (my words), or that people who might stay are put off for one reason or another. (Something about once upon a time, by the time you’ve written a reply to a thread there’s been another dozen posts added).

Unlike other forums, I know who the mods are but, unless I’ve missed something, here it feels like they are some sort of autonomous and anonymous God-like lumbering entity. If they want to throw babies out with the bathwater that’s fine by me, I will continue to speak as I find until such time.

But they would do well to remember that the life blood or evolution of a web site will mean people will simply gravitate away from here onto some other place which doesn’t come across as so unanswerable to the people who keep it alive. I too would like enlightenment, but I won’t hold my breath.

Having a beer or two now and I make it a rule never to post when I’ve had one...

Just call me 1 thanks Tone :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back