Icos HE12 - A quick question if I may

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Not been on here since you guys offered some excellent advice re: the boiler in my previous place.
Now live in a 3 year old house and we have the ICOS HE12 boiler which serves us for CH and HW (not a combi type boiler).
I've started having an issue where the pump is continuing to run after the HW/CH is programmed to shut off. The boiler is also firing up. I've tried a boiler reset but it continues it's previous burn cycle regardless.
Any ideas?
I have a service agreement with BG but I just want to be sure what I might be faced with so I can decide whether to bring them in or get a cheaper quote elsewhere if I'm not covered for any particular part.
This is my system.

//media.diynot.com/77000_76341_72390_31233861_thumb.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
More likely to be an issue with the controls than the boiler. I would suspect a sticking microswitch in one of the zone valves.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back