Idea on price for replacement windows

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I am moving into a new house and I am looking to plan out where my money will be spent. I have had quotes on new heating and flooring but the only thing I dont have a price for is the windows. I know i need to get someone to give a proper quote with exact measurements etc but i need a rough guide so i know whether im talking 10k 15k or 5k I really have no idea. Im a salesman myself so special discounts and all that dont bother me just the final price !

Im looking for mahogany exterior frame with a white interior. 7 windows in all, a front and back door and one set of french doors to replace an existing window. The brickwork below the window will have to come out to fit the french doors in.

I hope someone can help. If anyone can recomend anyone or recomend avoiding a particular comapny it would be appriciated.

Regards

Bobby

Sponsored Links
lloro.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back