IDEAL CLASSIC FF330

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi , How easy is it to fit a proggrammer to one of these boilers. The Ideal proggrammer kit is fairly expensive , is it possible to fit a Salas proggrammer and if so how easy is it to fit. Any help much appreciated. Regards Tv man.

Sponsored Links
If the salas programmer is as good as there motorised valves, I would steer well clear.

Do you need a programmer to control heating and hot water, if so you will also need room and cylinder thermostats and installed some motorised vaves.

If you just need to control the heating then you just need a timeclock, in which case i would recommend a honeywell st9100

James

Thanks James, Its in my sons house which he has just moved into.
He only wants to switch the heating on and off so that sounds good.
Regsrds Tv man

I forgot the obvious question, how easy is it to fit, as you might have guessed I am a TV engineer by trade and can do most diy things with the right instuctions. Regards Tvman.

Sponsored Links
Shouldn't be to hard to fit, just live, neutral and earth plus a switch live from the clock to the boiler.

James

try plumbcentre for controls as their own brand stuff is just rebranded honeywell controls at cheaper prices :) good luck.

Apparently he also needs a wall thermostat fitting as well. He forgot to mention that. Regards Tvman.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back