Ideal Independent 35kw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all.

Has anyone got any experience of these?

If so, what room stats is it compatible with?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Jon

Sponsored Links
I dont recognise the boiler but any normal on/off thermostat will work with any type of boiler.

Tony

It's just an ideal logic with a one year warranty.
It will work with any wall thermostat.

Thats interesting!

I though that EU law now required all boiler makers to give at two year warrantee as a minimum as long as it was properly registered and installed?

Tony

Sponsored Links
It's just an ideal logic with a one year warranty.
It will work with any wall thermostat.

Yep it is a logic, but badged up for the independent merchant.. Hence the name.. But it comes with a 2 year warranty bud as Agile says. Minimum by law now 2 year.

Hi.

Thanks for this.

Do you know of any stats that has a function such that I can turn the boiler on from the stat?

The combi will be in the garage and don't want to keep having to pop through to turn it on.

Thanks

Jon

Thanks for this Michele.

Will the mechanical clock on the boiler need to replacing or will the suggested stats work in conjunction?

Thanks,

Jon

The combi will be in the garage and don't want to keep having to pop through to turn it on

so you haven't got it fitted yet ? in that case i would be looking at another boiler first before you worry about what room stat to use

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back