ideal istor he325

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello,

I have the british gas boiler cover and over xmas had trouble with my boiler turning off and not turning back on. Currently british gas have been out 4 times and even tho the boiler is running its not running properly. they have changed the ecu board and the front control panel so far.

the current situation is that the boiler works on the clock but it seems that when you put lever in the '0' position on the clock the boiler will not switch off, also when the boiler is in the standby position from the clock you switch the little leaver over to the 'I' position (constant on) but it doesn't do anything. basically the boiler only seems to be operating on the clock and nothing else.

has anybody got any ideas of what might be causing this problem as british gas seem a little lost of what to do next.

thanks
neil

Sponsored Links
can somebody tell me with this boiler if you switch the little lever to the '0' position should the boiler go off and have a '0' in the display or still have the 't' or 'c' in the display but not fire up ?

thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back