Ideal Logic 24he v Alpha CB24X

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I'm looking into getting a new boiler to replace the Ariston microgenus 24HE we have which has broken down, again.

We have been recommended the Ideal Logic 24he or the Alpha CB24X and I wondered if anyone had any thoughts on these 2 boilers or could recommend any alternatives?

Thanks,

Paul.

Sponsored Links
all you need to do is search 'ideal' on this forum to know what you need to know about them.

get a 24kw Intergas, only 4 moving parts and boiler that has some quality in it

Old ideal boilers are not very good, but the Logic is much better. My choice of boiler to fit is the Logic. Very good quality componets and good warranty.
The guys on here that slate the Logic have obvious not seen or fitted one.

Sponsored Links
i would go for a 30kw ideal logic plus which has a 5yrs warranty and having fitted these boilers you should'nt be disappointed,i said 30kw but this depends on your hotwater demanded.

if i was in London id fix your Ariston Paul whats the matter with it that justifies replacing instead of repairing?

Ray

no different to you recommending Intergas!!!

So you must be part of the Intergas marketing! :p

Am a installer recommending what i find good.

intergas you joking? Why the **** would you fit them? do the even have there own service force, by which i mean directly employed

so the choice is a boiler make that needs army's of engineers to to keep on top of repairs?

or a reliable make that needs a few full time engineers and a few service agents?(which I am one of btw)

I only told the op to do a search of ideal on this forum, if you feel all out of shape about it then that's your problem.

Intergas are a small company compared to IDEAL, but has a plumber/ installer or what ever you want to call me of 42years I wouldn't fit an IDEAL boiler if you paid me. The Logic as not been around long enough to comment on the build quality, but going of past experience FORGET them nothing but crap.

IDEAL can't afford to employ the amount of staff it would take to repair there mistakes.

most of you lot are sheep, oh fit a intergas,veissmann, atag etc all big lumps of dog crap, worcester & vaillant are by far market leaders an still the best boilers on the market, but after those id fit Logic. Its all down to aftercare also, worcester lead the way with this, Ideal are 5million times better now & well ok vaillant arnt great but ill let them off cause there boilers **** all over Intergas etc:cool:

And just to follow up I would'nt install Alpha's either because the contract i'm working on as loads of 3 year old CD28 that are leaking like a sieve :( also problems with fans, gas valves and PCB's.

right...

hate to point holes in your sheep logic...

but if I wanted to follow the crowds would I not be fitting vaillant or WB? or whatever is in third/forth place in sales?

I choose Intergas purely on it technical merit. no other installer badgered me to fit it, no sales rep wished sweet nothings in my ear.

in fact quite the opposite, was the first to install Intergas in my area.

I install Intergas boilers because I know better, I can think for myself, I can see past marketing, I know my job and I'm good at it.

so keep you ideal logics, keep throwing them in, I need the repair work ;) :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back