Mains 24HE Boiler

Sponsored Links
Personally wouldn't fit one.

The few Main boilers that I have had to service appear to have never condensed during use, not a drop :rolleyes:

Personally wouldn't fit one.

The few Main boilers that I have had to service appear to have never condensed during use, not a drop :rolleyes:

Thanks for the feedback mate, i did not think they would be much cop and that i would end up in one of them situations where i fitted it so it would be my fault when it goes sometime soon :(

Exactly the same as the Potterton and Baxi boilers internally.

Was a good band B boiler, bit dated now, original design dates back over 10 years

Won't produce as much condense as a band A

(Gas4you doesn't like any Baxi branded boilers) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I am softening my thoughts on Baxi brands, baxpoti.

I look after an estate full of Suprima HE's and so far the only common fault I find is the front panel burner insulation has cracked and fell to bits. Otherwise good boilers.

As said though, the dozen or so Main's I have to look after always have the condensate trap bone dry.

In fact one customer has the neighbour complaining that the boiler is making his apples sticky :eek:

Can't work that one out :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back