Ideal mini c24 DHW problem

Sponsored Links
Well from your description I haven't a bloody clue what the fault is and I am supposed to be competent :rolleyes: :eek: :LOL:

From what i can see the problem is not related to the boiling being fitted incorrectly but restricted flow on the hot water due to limescale build up which is causing the boiler to shut off until temperature drops again. Am i right?

Sponsored Links
can you stop posting on my thread if your not going to be constructive i have come on here for advice not to speak to a jobs worth like yourself. You need to get off your high horse son

i ain't on my high horse son

but you think everybody is stupid

get an rgi in to sort it

take the hint

nobody is gonna give you the answer :idea:

can you stop posting on my thread if your not going to be constructive i have come on here for advice not to speak to a jobs worth like yourself. You need to get off your high horse son

And you have been given the correct advice on what you need to do:-

Call a competent RGI
!

I have to agree with the general response to your post, but what ****es me off is that although we are here to help, Tony, your high and mighty attitude to uninformed posters, even though I know you, ****es me off, let alone a stranger who doesn't :eek:

I agree with you Dave, but Tony's not the only one. It seems since the combustion chamber (good idea of course) was introduced the site has lost a lot of it's point. While I can't disagree with the general policy of no gas advice some of the responses leave a lot to be desired. I for one seem to have lost interest lately, I don't think I'm the only one.

I agree with you Dave, but Tony's not the only one. It seems since the combustion chamber (good idea of course) was introduced the site has lost a lot of it's point. While I can't disagree with the general policy of no gas advice some of the responses leave a lot to be desired. I for one seem to have lost interest lately, I don't think I'm the only one.

i agree to a point but what do you do when some loopy button pusher starts

all the op wanted to know was how to bell the aps out

not remove it

not replace it

just put a meter across it :rolleyes:

Sounds like smothering on high gas(flame lift) but get someone in to fix it as advised.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back