i need figure out posative plate arrangement

my guess is it could produce between 1-2 litres of hho per minute
thats running it on the bench

connect it to venturi of carburettor from the outside where theres a vacuum

i believe vacuum increases production x5

thats a possible 10 litres of gas per min
10 litres of compressed hydrogen ibelive should either knock down a brick wall
or else make a big hole in it

12v 2-4 amps how many watts is that? maybe 30 watts per min?

Sponsored Links
give me a few week to get materials and ill knock up something
ill post the results maybe a video
thanks for your help and interest

H-bomb_1.gif

:eek:

Please amke sure you don't carry out you experiment in a built up area, and (extra please) nowhere near North London :LOL:

Sponsored Links
nothing wrong with trying to save the planet, but have you considdered that with all these cars burning hydrogen produced from water we'll have hosepipe bans all year round?
they can't get enough water to me so I can water my lawn once a fortnight nevermind run my car on a daily basis.. :rolleyes:

the hydrogen theory is a good one and you don't only have to produce the hydrogen while you're moving.. you can fit solar panels to the roof so that gives you an extra source of electricity to produce the hydrogen while you're moving, and continue to produce it while you're parked up..

for most people they drive 30 mins to work in the morning, then the car sits there for 9 hours or so before you drive another 30 mins back home.. so that's 9 hours to refill the tank..

the problem is one of storage.. hydrogen being very explosive and compressing it would require special kit i suppose..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back