I'm so sorry I had no idea.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the link WS, he was my favourite wind up merchant, not repeating himself every other post, I shall miss him and my sincere condolences to his family..

Sponsored Links
Not to worry Pred. I could tell from your reaction that you genuinely didn't know. I think the topic re. his passing was posted when you hadn't visited Diynot for a couple of weeks - we did miss your presence and questions were asked at the time.

Yes, old Peter was a character and initially there was speculation that the whole topic was an elaborate hoax. If he's looking down, I think the whole thing would have appealed to his sense of humour.

Just goes to show, you never know what's round the corner.

Sponsored Links
Beats me what this thread is about. I've worked out it's something to do with PP, but beyond that it makes no sense.

I'd guess that some important stuff has been deleted - again!

WS, when I read your link it brought tears to my eyes, as Mrs. Pred says, he was only a virtual friend, why should I get upset, is it because I realize my own mortality?

Beats me what this thread is about. I've worked out it's something to do with PP, but beyond that it makes no sense.

peterperfection died whilst on holiday :(

He now shares a cloud with a dozen moggies :LOL:

We are all here hanging by a thread.

What I mean is that there is such a fine line twixt life and death.

Even if you are 100% healthy, everyday decisions can affect whether you live or die.

Like the poor chap recently who was driving to work in a storm and a tree flattened him and his car. Had he stopped for a coffee, or set off at a different time, or taken a different route, he would have lived.

But that is life and you cannot live it wondering what will happen next.

peterperfection died whilst on holiday :(

He now shares a cloud with a dozen moggies :LOL:

Yes thanks, I knew about that. But on reading the OP, what link?

I suspect it's just another deletion but, without what I suspect was an earlier post, it doesn't make sense.

We are all here hanging by a thread.

What I mean is that there is such a fine line twixt life and death.

Even if you are 100% healthy, everyday decisions can affect whether you live or die.

Like the poor chap recently who was driving to work in a storm and a tree flattened him and his car. Had he stopped for a coffee, or set off at a different time, or taken a different route, he would have lived.

But that is life and you cannot live it wondering what will happen next.

You're right. What God wills...

... or perhaps it's Clotho, Lachesis and Atropos. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back