Russell Brand

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've had no time for this character since him and Ross pulled that stunt on Andrew Sachs, but he's starting to rehabilitate himself in my eyes with the thoughtful, well researched videos he's been posting on youtube.
I'm not saying I agree with every word he says, but he is thought provoking, at least to those on here capable of thought, and I think he's worth a watch.

Sponsored Links
I’m obviously not capable of thought. Can’t stand him.

I've had no time for this character since him and Ross pulled that stunt on Andrew Sachs,

With you there can't stand the both of them because of that.
I did see RB speaking about something and it did surprise me. Can't remember what it wss

Sponsored Links
Russell Brand is talking about drugs, of which he partook heavily.

The vaccine is not a drug.

These are 2 entirely separate issues.

He still partakes apparently, but he's not talking about that there.
He's talking about the opioid crisis in America and the ethics, or lack of in the big pharmaceutical organisations which he blames for causing it.
You'd have known that if you'd watched more than the first minute or two before rushing to comment.

He still partakes apparently, but he's not talking about that there.
He's talking about the opioid crisis in America and the ethics, or lack of in the big pharmaceutical organisations which he blames for causing it.
You'd have known that if you'd watched more than the first minute or two before rushing to comment.

I have watched more than one program on this Opioid crisis in America.

With drug taking you start off making a choice, with Covid 19 you do not have that luxury.

One of the things he was talking about was drug companies incentivising doctors to push anti depressants towards kids, it's not all about choice.

With drug taking you start off making a choice, with Covid 19 you do not have that luxury.
You have the choice to either believe or disbelieve the lies, if you can leave the fear behind long enough to stand back and look rationally at things.

One of the things he was talking about was drug companies incentivising doctors to push anti depressants towards kids, it's not all about choice.

You have noticed, that this is a UK site, why are you obsessed with the USA.

I feel the urge to say this again, what exactly is it you desire OP? Is the world perfect? No. Is there corruption? Yes. Are there individuals, groups, companies, multi-national conglomerates agreeing things behind closed doors that the masses are never sighted on? Yes. Are there rich people? Yes. Are there poor people? Yes. Is the world fairly divided? No.

Will it ever change?

No.

Sponsored Links
Back