Russell Brand

Sponsored Links
Someone would have to be a pretty irresponsible parent to go away for the weekend and leave a 15 year old girl at home alone. I’d take her with me or send her round her grandparents or her aunties. That’s what I’d do. If I couldn’t do that, I wouldn’t go away.

Someone would have to be a pretty irresponsible parent to go away for the weekend and leave a 15 year old girl at home alone. I’d take her with me or send her round her grandparents or her aunties. That’s what I’d do. If I couldn’t do that, I wouldn’t go away.
There is no actual legal age when you are allowed to leave a person alone in the UK...

It's all about risk assessment and maturity...

Something you might not be aware of ;)

Do you suddenly switch off that judgement at age 16?

And regardless of gender, if you haven't taught any of your offspring how to look after themselves by that age then you are a sh*t parent!

Our kids flew by themselves after the age of 12 at times (at 9 with an attendant in one case), although that rule has been upgraded to 14 by certain airlines...

They also got on buses in civilised Nordic countries by themselves at that age because civilised people look after others...

And that's probably why one of ours has just done a 6 month sabbatical in South American (mainly Ecuador) helping out others...

Allowed to look after yourself is a skill you can pass on...

But not in Essex it appears!

Sponsored Links
It must be great for you living in your make-believe fantasy world with your perfect 'family'. ;)

My No'1 daughter (probably) lost her virginity to a young man who she'd known for several years & her parents very much approved of, in her own environment, where she was in control & where she felt safest.

I would hate to think she lost it in a drunken fumble in a garden shed somewhere in Essex to a feral boy who had only ever been seen deep inside his hoodie . . . .

She didn't marry that one, he didn't survive the Uni years. The one she married was not top of my list, his offspring will never play rugby for England. He stood up to give his speech at the wedding & thanked me for always seeming to be cleaning my guns whenever we met, thanked me for telling him that way of just how important she is to me.

But not in Essex it appears!
I would hate to think she lost it in a drunken fumble in a garden shed somewhere in Essex

Seems to be an unrelated anti-Essex theme running in this thread from a couple of mystery members who, for some unfathomable reason will not even mention the county they are in lest they are hunted down. Sticks and stones eh - just keep generalising about a county if you have nothing else to say.

thanked me for always seeming to be cleaning my guns
Hey Rambo. Would that be one of your single and automatic fire pistols or perhaps one of the 1000+rpm machine guns of which you are "one of the very few in this country that are allowed private ownership of"? When you claim that, do you mean THIS country or the fantasy island you live on?
IMG_5338.gif

Last edited:
Crikey, look where Russell Brand was born & raised by his single parent . . . . .

What on earth are you lot raising down there?

Crikey, look where Russell Brand was born & raised by his single parent . . . . .

What on earth are you lot raising down there?
You’ve hinted several times under several of your user names of having 'history' with him. Was that in Essex or was it in your fictional pub in your fictional village that seems to attract stars of screen, stage and music industry as well as titans from the world of business, industry and finance?

Last edited:
It must be great for you living in your make-believe fantasy world with your perfect 'family'. ;)
Not a 'perfect family', but we have well rounded intelligent offspring thank you...

But then they weren't brought up by a creepy stalker thug troll with admitted racist and misogynistic views...

So you can think* what you like...

*Correction. The ability to think isn't exactly your forte is it ;)

Seems to be an unrelated anti-Essex theme running in this thread from a couple of mystery members who, for some unfathomable reason will not even mention the county they are in lest they are hunted down.
'Hunted down'?

A thug indeed!

Sorry, I forgot about your absolute hatred of your Dad because he voted to leave the EU.
Ahh, so your claim about my family being 'perfect' is now being changed by your recollection of me saying the opposite...

You truly are very thick!

But then it comes with your territory/geography! :LOL:

Ahh, so your claim about my family being 'perfect' is now being changed by your recollection of me saying the opposite...
Are you thick? I said 'Sorry' because I had forgotten that you said you hated your Dad because he voted to leave the EU. Of course, when I remembered, I changed it. WTF didn’t you understand about that?
Sorry, I forgot about your absolute hatred of your Dad because he voted to leave the EU.

Sponsored Links
Back