I'm struggling with this one

Sponsored Links
lol!

imagine BG coming out to replace the meter.

if you payed for gas by card,where would the slot be :LOL:

Wood has been grown and harvested for centuries so there's lots of know-how available. Take a look here:

www.coppice.org.uk

:) :) :)

Thanks but I don't think coppiced wood is going to be suitable, also I would need approx 20 tonnes per year, and I havent anything like enough room to produce this amount on site.

Sponsored Links
thats an idea that is.

how about a herd of cows guffing into you boiler,free heating and you could shoot a few in the summer when heating is not required for food

Well, a few places do have cow manure digesters, which produce plenty of methane, enough to heat a house for sure, and by burning methane which is a much worse greenhouse gas, you're doing pretty well. So as long as you "grow" more cows, you're carbon negative'ish

Apparently (according to the Jeremy Vine show on Radio2), the biggest contributer to greenhouse gases is animals bred for eating. If we all went veggie we would cut more CO2 than is produced by all the cars and all the planes in the entire world.
I read somewhere that veggies contribute more greenhouse gasses than non veggies because of their high fibre diet, they produce more methane which is 40 times more potent than C02 as greenhouse gas.

Back