Immigrant Truck Deaths - Could Driver Be Innocent?

How sad that there are people in U.K. who think

That the UK is incapable of operating as a leading member of a co-operative members union where it has votes, seats on the council, memberships of the committees, and is one of the largest and most influential members.

How little confidence in our nation these whining anti-Europeans have.

Can anybody tell me, when a nation signs a treaty with the USA, how many votes in the US Congress is that nation given? How many seats on policy committees? How many ministerial positions?

Sponsored Links
That the UK is incapable of operating as a leading member of a co-operative members union where it has votes, seats on the council, memberships of the committees, and is one of the largest and most influential members.

Can anybody tell me, when a nation signs a treaty with the USA, how many votes in the US Congress is that nation given? How many seats on policy committees? How many ministerial positions?
You tell us.

Sponsored Links
I know you won't answer because you seem fond of making incorrect, sweeping statements, but who thinks they can't function without being in the EU?

Well I have heard numerous people from the Remain side stating all sorts of problems they forecast for us to have after leaving the EU.
That is correct, not incorrect. ;)
My hearing and recollection are functioning.

Could be worded the opposite -

That the U.K. is capable of operating as an independent and leading nation outside of the EU

Top ironic statement of the night...weak Jd...Weak..Ps...Anti EU is not anti Europe.Again.
You arent anti Europe

You are anti UK
Why else would you want to inflict damage on this great country and applaud a PM that wants to break it up.

--deleted by mod-- ;)
Durhamplumber has no interest in attaining knowledge, he admits its 'too boring'.

So his opinion on Brexit is based on...er...Mmmm....not a lot. Blind faith I suppose. Ironic really since DP is quick to criticise anybody religious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Durhamplumber has no interest in attaining knowledge, he admits its 'too boring'.

So his opinion on Brexit is based on...er...Mmmm....not a lot. Blind faith I suppose. Ironic really since DP is quick to criticise anybody religious.
Good point,,,,,well made.

Truth is an abstract concept.

If it wasn't for America Europe would be f****d.
All these little technicalities count for nothing when it boils down to who can do the most damage.

Sponsored Links
Back