Immigration.

Nothing at all, we should build very high brick walls around them with barbed wire on the top and then install searchlights and machine gun towers to keep the barstewards in.

Better still confine the whole lot to (say) Manchester and build a brick wall around there ... Wouldn't need to move to Spain then ... Apart from the need for sunshine of course.

Anything to stop ordinary people getting in the way of those of us with money.

MW

Sponsored Links
The term 'good work ethic' is highly subjective, it can mean prepared to work for low wages and dangerous conditions. Since the U.K. joined the E.U. it has gone downhill while other countries which were donkey and cart economies have taken off.

As the U.K. is classed a 'rich country' it pays more into the E.U. than it gets back whilst other countries which are classed as 'poor' get more out of the E.U. than they contribute. Money is being syphoned out of this country and being used to prop up other members of the E.U. that is one of the reasons things are going downhill.

Sponsored Links
The term 'good work ethic' is highly subjective, it can mean prepared to work for low wages and dangerous conditions. Since the U.K. joined the E.U. it has gone downhill while other countries which were donkey and cart economies have taken off.

As the U.K. is classed a 'rich country' it pays more into the E.U. than it gets back whilst other countries which are classed as 'poor' get more out of the E.U. than they contribute. Money is being syphoned out of this country and being used to prop up other members of the E.U. that is one of the reasons things are going downhill.

Try telling that to JohnD.

Me too but I don't brag about my sex life.
I always thought that the 90 was mph but now I realise ... It's Joe90 seconds ... I bet Mrs 90 has a smile on her face ... Briefly :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back