In memory of notb665

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This topic is intended to commemorate "notb665", who passed away one year ago.

notb665 was very highly thought of by every forum member who 'met' him. Such people are rare.

If you wish to post your thoughts about him here, please respect his anonymity and the privacy of his family.

Please spare a minute of quiet contemplation to consider the people who were close to notb665, and who are now without him.

View media item 6987

Sponsored Links
He was before my time on the forum, but nevertheless it is desperatly sad when someone passes so young, and from the look of that picture, leaves children behind :(

Funnily enough i sometimes think of him when i post on here and was thinking it must be coming up to the anniversary. A respected man who is missed

Sponsored Links
Yep! good old notb665, a very nice bloke who gave us a lot of himself.
I hope his family are good.

I'm in the same position as BoxCleva - wasn't on the forum this time last year - but my thoughts are with his family and friends. There's never a good time to lose someone close to you but just before Christmas has to be the worst! God bless him.

This will be such a sad Christmas for his family. My thoughts are with them and I hope they are coping as well as is possible.

Perry

I hope his family will be able to see this thread as it may comfort them to know he has been remembered. Be nice if they could be contacted to make them aware.

My thoughts go to his family also.

As a fellow guitar player I often think about him. We posted Christmas carols on guitar about 3 years back.

I did not know this man but my sympathies go to his family at this tough time.

Perhaps someone who knew him better could let his family know that although he is gone he is far from forgotten.

From his picture he looks like a guy who you would want to have a beer with.

I am sure the world is a poorer place for his passing. :cry:

the pain must still be quite raw, with nothing but reminders at this time of the year.

unbearable.

my deepest sympathies - one year on.

I don't know whether or not the family would want to know about this topic, so please think twice, and very carefully, if you're tempted to make contact.

deepest of respects.

never crossed swords,

from how people post in memory of you, you made a difference.

rest in peace, may you be remebered for many many years.

regret never having the pleasure. :(

So very sad. Even if the family knew he was very ill it must still have been difficult. And still so.

Softus, you're a good bloke.

Sean.

Sponsored Links
Back