In memory of notb665

He was one of those people fired with enthusiasm at a younger age which got him hooked on playing the guitar. That in itself is admirable.

However, so strong was that spark, so great that enjoyment, that he wanted to help teach many others to enjoy the instrument.

Much respect to a great man, a fine good and selfless human being who I have been honoured to "meet".

Sponsored Links
it breaks my heart when you see good people go before there time and i have seen quite a lot of people i know go, 2 in one week i hope and wish the family well and what can one say but if there is a God which i know there is you will and all of us will be together again.

Rest in peace Notb655

I met Al on here and had a few video calls with him and quite a few emails---he was a super duper person....a very gifted man with such a zest for life and loved the thought of being a dad...and when he finally had a family of his own, he was so proud. I was shocked and so sad when he died in such a flash of a moment, just when his life was taking off. I heard him play the guitar and have some of his music that I will always cherish.
You are missed terribly Big Al.....put in a good word for me.

bett

a man with strong opinions i didnt always see eye to eye
but that made him more off a man he had strong convictions and believed in them
full respect and admiration for a great man who we all miss a lot

"the irony of me posting after mlb3c great post looks odd i didnt know he was an all as well :cool:

Sponsored Links
our thoughts go out to the family, cant beleive its been a year already

just goes to show the respect this man was held in to be remembered at this time is really a nice thing.

Hope the family are doing well

All the very best

Back