In or out

In or out of the European union

• Remain in the EU

• Get out

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fire pretends that invasion and war are the same as treaties and cooperation.

Fire is mad.
I'm sorry John but I have had to report your comment to the mods, I hope that they ban you from this thread the same way that I was banned from some other threads for using the word "Racist"

Sponsored Links
Nigel Farrage propaganda video
Indeed, it does seem that Hitlers replacements are strutting around with a new flag, anthem, and means to gain total domination.
Can we vote the Commissioners out of office?
The "out-ers" are constantly trying to oversimplify the debate so that they can campaign on single issues, as though those single issues are isolated issues, they're not!
For instance, migration, as I've demonstrated, a Brexit will probably mean a membership of EFTA which means a dilution of our borders, not a strengthening as UKIP would have us believe. So a red herring, or even worse a misdirection based on their political persuasion exploiting the politics of paranoia.
Trade: either we're in EFTA after a Brexit or we search for 'replacement' markets with all the difficulties and uncertainties entailed.
EAW, another red herring, we'll probably keep it whatever happens.
Unelected commissioners: replaced with other unelected commissioners of EFTA, of which there are no elected MPs.
EU army: another red herring.
Loss of sovereignty: another red herring, the current reform is working to redress any possibility of this issue.
Euro: another red herring.

But more importantly, none of these issues can be considered in isolation, they're all inter-connected.

Fire has found a new way to drag the thread down by pretending that the opinion different to his own is similar to waging war and exterminating millions.

Is Fire a vile person who takes pleasure in being disgusting, or does he have a mental problem?

Adolf Hitler also wanted to create European unity, wanted us all to have the same national anthem, to salute the same flag and use propaganda and coercion to ensure that democracy could be impossible.

Indeed, it does seem that Hitlers replacements are strutting around with a new flag, anthem, and means to gain total domination.

His special interests have nothing to do with leaving the EU or staying in.

Fire has found a new way to drag the thread down by pretending that the opinion different to his own is similar to waging war and exterminating millions.

Is Fire a vile person who takes pleasure in being disgusting, or does he have a mental problem?

Adolf Hitler also wanted to create European unity, wanted us all to have the same national anthem, to salute the same flag and use propaganda and coercion to ensure that democracy could be impossible.

His special interests have nothing to do with leaving the EU or staying in.
Crumbs John, that is a nasty rant there, have you considered the way that the EU immigration policy affects the Jewish community?

Just the facts John... I have had to report you for this rant to the mods again, I hope that you understand

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Nigel Farrage propaganda video
Can we vote the Commissioners out of office?
The "out-ers" are constantly trying to oversimplify the debate so that they can campaign on single issues, as though those single issues are isolated issues, they're not!
For instance, migration, as I've demonstrated, a Brexit will probably mean a membership of EFTA which means a dilution of our borders, not a strengthening as UKIP would have us believe. So a red herring, or even worse a misdirection based on their political persuasion exploiting the politics of paranoia.
Trade: either we're in EFTA after a Brexit or we search for 'replacement' markets with all the difficulties and uncertainties entailed.
EAW, another red herring, we'll probably keep it whatever happens.
Unelected commissioners: replaced with other unelected commissioners of EFTA, of which there are no elected MPs.
EU army: another red herring.
Loss of sovereignty: another red herring, the current reform is working to redress any possibility of this issue.
Euro: another red herring.

But more importantly, none of these issues can be considered in isolation, they're all inter-connected.
Red Herring, wasn't that one of your other names?
There is no reason at all why we should be in the EFTA, it doesn't benefit the UK

There is no reason at all why we should be in the EFTA, it doesn't benefit the UK
On what basis do you propose we trade with EU?

Also, do not forget the OCTs (Overseas Countries and Territories)
However, these countries do not form part of the EU territory. Accordingly, they are not directly subject to EU law, but they benefit from associate status conferred on them by the Lisbon Treaty. The aim of this association is principally to contribute to their economic and social development.
http://exporthelp.europa.eu/thdapp/...ndTerritories.html&docType=main&languageId=EN
Brexit will seriously affect their economic development.

VAT on imports to EU from non-EU countries is paid at point of import. Whereas VAT on imports from EU countries is paid at point of consumption.
Thus, the importing countries from UK (France, Netherlands, Spain) will have a huge rise in VAT revenue in the case of a Brexit. Also, the importer will have to pay the VAT, not the consumer. http://exporthelp.europa.eu/thdapp/...ValueAddedTax.html&docType=main&languageId=EN

Shouldn't that flag be white, tony, judging by the content and contribution to the debate?

I say this with respect but judging from that comment and many others you have made...you aren't British are you?
I say this with respect.
That's just you trying to derail a reasonable discussion. I clearly referenced my comment to the value of your contribution of resorting to pictures of flags and a tourist destination. They add nothing to the debate. So I assumed you had surrendered your position.
Now you try to derail the debate which assures me that you have surrendered your opinion. Am I right?

No you are nuts. I didn't contribute any pictures. I just thought you might be an immigrant judging by your posts and asked you.

Shouldn't that flag be white, tony, judging by the content and contribution to the debate?

I say this with respect but judging from that comment and many others you have made...you aren't British are you?
I say this with respect.
That's just you trying to derail a reasonable discussion. I clearly referenced my comment to the value of your contribution of resorting to pictures of flags and a tourist destination. They add nothing to the debate. So I assumed you had surrendered your position.
Now you try to derail the debate which assures me that you have surrendered your opinion. Am I right?

No you are nuts. I didn't contribute any pictures. I just thought you might be an immigrant judging by your posts and asked you.
Oh OK. :rolleyes: My comment was addressed to tony based on his contribution of pictures. :rolleyes:
Yours and tony's comments, with their lack of relevance, and attempt to divert the debate are so similar it's easy to confuse the two of you. :rolleyes:

Perhaps I'll adjust my previous comment ever so slightly:
I say this with respect.
That's just you trying to derail a reasonable discussion. I clearly referenced my comment to the value of tony's contribution of resorting to pictures of flags and a tourist destination. They add nothing to the debate. So I assumed he had surrendered his position.
Now you try to derail the debate which assures me that you and he have surrendered your opinions. Am I right?

Does it matter whether I'm an immigrant or not? Aren't immigrants allowed an opinion?

I say this with respect.

Oh OK. :rolleyes: My comment was addressed to tony based on his contribution of pictures. :rolleyes:
Yours and tony's comments, with their lack of relevance, and attempt to divert the debate are so similar it's easy to confuse the two of you. :rolleyes:

I say this with respect.
That's just you trying to derail a reasonable discussion. I clearly referenced my comment to the value of tony's contribution of resorting to pictures of flags and a tourist destination. They add nothing to the debate. So I assumed he had surrendered his position.
Now you try to derail the debate which assures me that you and he have surrendered your opinions. Am I right?

Does it matter whether I'm an immigrant or not? Aren't immigrants allowed an opinion?

My comment was nothing like Tonys'. I asked if you were an immigrant. Where did he ask that? I haven't surrendered anything. I wasn't trying to derail anything. I just asked you a question. As a legal immigrant you have the same rights as any of us. Doesn't matter one jot whether you are or not. I just wondered.
Tip for future just say "none of your business" or "I'd rather not say". Save your keyboard :)

I say this with respect.

I say this with respect.

My comment was nothing like Tonys'. I asked if you were an immigrant. Where did he ask that? I haven't surrendered anything. I wasn't trying to derail anything. I just asked you a question. As a legal immigrant you have the same rights as any of us. Doesn't matter one jot whether you are or not. I just wondered.
Tip for future just say "none of your business" or "I'd rather not say". Save your keyboard :)
Tip for the future: don't bother asking. :rolleyes: The question and the answer is irrelevant.

I say this with respect.

I say this with respect.

Tip for the future: don't bother asking. :rolleyes: The question and the answer is irrelevant.

Of course. Sorry for any embarrassment caused. No offence intended.

I say this with respect.

I say this with respect.

No problem. No embarrassment caused. No offence taken, other than the complete and utter waste of space.

I say this with respect.

I say this with respect.

No problem. No embarrassment caused. No offence taken, other than the complete and utter waste of space.

Yes. My posts do take up a lot of bandwidth. Must become more concise.

I say this with respect.

I say this with respect.

Yes. My posts do take up a lot of bandwidth. Must become more concise.
Perhaps focus is more important than brevity, sometimes.

Sponsored Links
Back