In or out

In or out of the European union

• Remain in the EU

• Get out

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes,

What's happening to those Muslim women is wrong on every level, but how does that substantiate your view that I'm racist? Are you inferring that I'm one of those people?
A few weeks back, I was on the circle line with a fully covered Muslim lady to my left. Two lads got on at the next stop, looked straight at her and called her a "Ninja". I then had a face to face with both of them, as what they said was out of order and you could feel it made her feel very uncomfortable. You'd probably try to twist that to infer I was racist toward the white indigenous brits for having a dig at them.

Sponsored Links
I could explore the avenue of: "were you offended on her behalf?" As has been used so many times on this forum.
But I won't because I think it would contemptuous.

Good for you for acknowledging and objecting to racism when it's apparent.

But supporting racially offensive comments, and racially offensive contributors, on social media can be construed as racism itself, even though you frequently deny being racist. In fact it's quite the opposite to your behaviour of experiencing the antipathy of racism in real life.

Do you not think that gullible and slightly racist people read such comments on social media, comments which you have supported, and they then think, "racism is OK".
Or they justify their racism in the light of the offensive comments they've read, some of which you have written!

Last edited:
Think what you like Himmy - I care not.

Anyway, as I said we've been there before. We'll not agree and doubt we'd even find middle ground.
This thread has been derailed enough.

Sponsored Links
........., as I'm not racist, never have been and never will be.. .
.... Care to explain why when Muslims move to a certain area, rape goes up? .......
I think there's something gone wrong with your self-awareness.
How so?, if you are a muslim then you do so of your own choice (Although with them does not leaving their religion command the death penalty?).. What race is a muslim?

I think that the result of the poll so far is pretty conclusive and you can whinge and bellyache all you like, it seems that Brexit is becoming more and more likely.... I think that the good Brits are hearing folk like Himaggin, Bolo and the like and know that they are not only wrong but have an agenda

Regarding the in/out argument.......can anyone explain why an independent auditor has refused to sign off the EU books as an accurate statement of accounts for what seems an eternity?

Regarding the in/out argument.......can anyone explain why an independent auditor has refused to sign off the EU books as an accurate statement of accounts for what seems an eternity?
Interesting question Doug... They have only been not signed off up to 2007 (From memory) the years after that they have been signed off but with the comments of huge discrepancies and evidence of fraud...

Here's the main man being interviewed by George Galloway
George's opening address, "he scored 4,000,000 votes in the recent General Election."

Well, no, he didn't stand for election. He didn't want to risk his cushy well paid job, at the Euro Parliament, for which he does nowt.

Here's the main man being interviewed by George Galloway
George's opening address, "he scored 4,000,000 votes in the recent General Election."

Well, no, he didn't stand for election. He didn't want to risk his cushy well paid job, at the Euro Parliament, for which he does nowt.
Well then, you should write to George Galloway care of Vladimir Putin to complain. Just don't drink the tea!

Who didn't stand for election? George Galloway?

Well then, you should write to George Galloway care of Vladimir Putin to complain. Just don't drink the tea!
Who didn't stand for election? George Galloway?
You can't check for yourself? :rolleyes:
Here. I'll do it for you.:rolleyes:
Galloway was defeated at the 2015 general election, after a campaign in which he was accused of making false statements about the Labour candidate, Naz Shah, and was reported to the police for allegedly breaking election law.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Galloway

I wish I had a transcript of that George Galloway interview with Nigel Farage. I could quite happily spend a few hours pulling apart Nige's claims!
Nigel quote a bilateral deal that Iceland, a country in the EFTA, has recently completed with China.
But:
EFTA’s trade strategy has evolved progressively beyond the confines of the European continent. Since the late 1990s, the EFTA States have "gone global" with the objective of maintaining and strengthening their competitive position in the world. Through EFTA, the Member States have created one of the world's largest networks of preferential trade relations. EFTA's network of free trade agreements (FTAs) secures economic operators preferential access to markets currently of around 440 million consumers outside the European Union.
http://www.efta.int/free-trade
So, it would appear that Iceland is not free to make it's own bilateral deals!
Just like F&I claims and allegations, they're easily dealt with! :LOL:
I suppose Nige was thinking, "I can make a claim about Iceland. No-one's going to bother to check if it's accurate or not." :LOL:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back