Indesit DI450 / DI 450 Dishwasher Error

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone

What a great site, can't believe I haven't found this before!

I was looking for some advice on the above dishwasher. Having worked perfectly fine for a couple of years my machine has recently stopped functioning. I can select the cycle etc and set it going where it starts as normal, drains a couple of times but then stops. The display (5 cycle lights + salt indicator) has numbers 2 & 4 and the salt indicator flashing.

(Worth noting that the salt light has flashed since I've had it, adding more/adjusting the dial cannot get rid of it.)

Having read through a few topics on here I have tried pulling out the unit and tipping it forward, however there was no water in the base.
Other things I have tried are playing around with the salt levels and resetting the machine with the cycle button and at the power source.

Does anybody have any other ideas? I'm stumped! Any advice however small much appreciated.

All the best
Tom

PS. Very disappointing that Guernsey is not included in the signup options whereas Jersey is!! :LOL:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back