Ingrowing toe nails

Just an update, pounding has just today eased a little, been for a new dressing, toe looks a bit gooey but no infection and nurse says its healing already, i've not booked anytime off work so asked nurse not to bandage up too much as my toe doesn't fit under my toe cap :evil: , all in all though even with the pounding i can already feel or not feel :D a nail digging in, what a feeling, so happy now :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Susie, hope your grand daughters op went well and that she's not in to much discomfort, theres do denying it hurts for a short while after but with a bit of pain now the results are heaven, like being on morphine :p

Sponsored Links
....thank you....that is really nice of you to ask :)

I was so proud of her yesterday...she cried when she had the injection but apart from that she was absolutely brilliant.

Glad to hear all is good for you too.

Ah good, glad she's ok, i guess the injection is the worst bit really for a child, once the anesthetic takes hold she shouldn't of felt a thing

Sponsored Links
because of biting my toenails as a kid, I had both big toenails removed for ingrowing nails..

left foot twice, right foot 3 times..
was told that next time it would be killed off if it happened again..
got me to stop biting my toenails anyway..

the injections were the worst pain I'd ever felt in my entire life..
they must have kept pushing the needles in unil they hit bone before pressing the plunger...!!!!

Back