ink removal from paper

Sponsored Links
You can buy a special ink eraser from somewhere like WHSmith's that's prob the best thing. OR you could try rubbing it with a piece of bread, that sometimes works.

Brightness said:
You can buy a special ink eraser from somewhere like WHSmith's that's prob the best thing. OR you could try rubbing it with a piece of bread, that sometimes works.
Wholemeal or white? Buttered or not? sliced or unsliced.......? :LOL: i'll get my coat :oops:

Sponsored Links
I saw a demonstration by a company called Boere of a method of sanding the ink off that really works. The only downside is that it requires £60k worth of eletronic-eye wide belt sander....... :confused:

Scrit

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Says it all :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Makes no difference which colour it is! There's something in fresh bread that will sometimes absorb ink or pencil from things - we learned this after one of the kids did some impromptu artwork on the wallpaper Daddy had spent a week hanging LMAO

You get a bit of bread and rub it along the makr and it gets absorbed by the bread :D :idea:

Milton Sterilizing solution, usually removes ink from anything.

We always used it in an office where I worked once.

Brightness said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Says it all :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Makes no difference which colour it is! There's something in fresh bread that will sometimes absorb ink or pencil from things - we learned this after one of the kids did some impromptu artwork on the wallpaper Daddy had spent a week hanging LMAO

You get a bit of bread and rub it along the makr and it gets absorbed by the bread :D :idea:
makes your sandwiches taste a bit funny though? and does it work with toast? ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back