INSTA STIK

Sponsored Links
Used some (or very similar) a few months back to stick some WBP onto a slightly crumbly wall, onto which I screwed plasterboard and skimmed.

Solid as a rock - hardest bit was getting the applicators gun to squirt appropriate dabs without foam flying all over the place.

been using this foam for everything of late, as the stained skin on my fingers will prove, i find it excellent.

so a genuine alternative to drywall adhesive then we think?

hard to imagine a canned foam being able to hold board like adhesive and give the same ability to level them in the normal fashion.

Sponsored Links
it has a really good bong imho. another benefit is as it isnt a wet bond as such there is less chance of the wetness removing the paper from the board. at least i assume this is what has happened when a dab has come away from the board in the past.

was kinda what i suspected to be honest, still gonna give it a go on the right wall next chance i get.

yeah great if everything is perfect,big walls,new work,but no good on typical refurb.its always nice to have a filler at hand.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back