Installation cost for rads

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How much generaly should it cost to have 2 radiators installed 2 old ones would be removed and 2 longer doubles added in there place?

thanks all

Sponsored Links
lmao i know lads im just looking for rough prices i quoted to put two in a couple of weeks ago and never heard back i thought the price was reasonable considering the rads would need draind down inhibiter replaceing pipework adjusting new rads hanging etc but just wanted to compare rought installation charges

Sponsored Links
The Polish charge about £30 each!

But shouldn't you get fully qualified and experienced as an electrician before you move into plumbing?

i am a plumber its the electrics i did'nt want to get in to just the priceing these days people don't want to know :( think they want me to pay them to do the job lol

Well if you are a professional plumber then you should be an expert on pricing.

If you listen to BBC radio and news channels you will learn that we are in a recession and people dont have so much money to spend.

Many use these quoting sites where plumbers on holiday in the UK from India can quote twice the rupee price and still get the job.

I met a Polish plumber who had been made redundant from a £5 an hour job because there was just not enough work!

i do lol, and i know just thought have people started puthing them in for a tenner. Are you getting much work in yourself at the min agile?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back