installation of shower tray

Small cordless drill, either a depth stop fitted to the bit or an appropriately sized bit of wood to drill through....can't go wrong can it. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
clf-gas said:
Gasguru, yeah you did say carfully, lets face it were all carefull when drillling but now and again it goes wrong :eek: Ive had my little mishaps as Iam sure we all have ;)

OK Goofy, hows it gone?. Show us some more picci's mate :D

i started the shower tray, placed the X as in the diagram, then decided to attach the wash basin to the wall...but as usual ran into a little problem..see my other post regarding wash basin....ill take some pics tommorrow and post them...cheers

ok guys...back to the shower tray...still confused as to where these 3 remaining parts go....tried it where it says in the diagram posted by "clf-gas" ...any further suggestions please..see pic below...also how is it secured to the walls.....shall i drill some holes through the wooden framed, and use some fischer plugs and screws to hold it...?

DSC01082.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back