Insulting the intelligence of the voter

Have no doubt as to my resolve in this matter either. Let me voice my concerns to ounce again
The disgusting , insulting & racist comments in some of those remarks has left me ???? well & truly shocked tbh.

Sponsored Links
I would have to agree with u Himmagin I to have found this entire episode a total disgrace & I am as disgusted as u totally outrageous imho

3 years of trade talks & they come up with this sh*te

I shall be emailing the European commission in the a.m to voice my (our) disgust. I will post up there reply

I think like you that they we are both owed an apology.
I think some posters are owed an apology from you for the disgusting way you pursue your political agenda.
You write such dangerous. hateful, vile, racist untrue comments, then when challenged you resort to attempts at humour, in a vain hope that others will think you were joking.
You only resorted to humour when challenged. You are a disgusting vile racist without a shred of integrity or sincerity.

Have no doubt as to my resolve in this matter either. Let me voice my concerns to ounce again
The disgusting , insulting & racist comments in some of those remarks has left me ???? well & truly shocked tbh.
You'll have the courage to apologise and retract your comments, then?
I won't be holding my breath. Your behaviour indicates the type of person that you are.

I have been going through the minutes again & it would seem that one of the Dutch delegation may have been caught having a spliff in the bogs ?

Outrageous imho

Well to be accurate it was assumed he was Dutch ? as he had clogs on ?? could have been some other nationality I suppose I dunno
some bloke from Greece or Bulgaria with clogs on ??

Sponsored Links
Mind u it could have been a set up ?? a what do u think ?

Some bloke has a spliff deliberately wears clogs to implicate the Dutch ???

Which could lead us on to other conspiracy theory's ? i.e about these alleged terrorist attacks ? these alleged cases of gays being thrown off of tall buildings ?

Blimey you may well have a point Himmaginn ?

I shall be attending confession in the morning so as to atone for my sins & the wrong that I may well have caused you ?

Blimey I could spend the next few months on my hands & knees saying hail Mary's .

Which could lead us on to other conspiracy theory's ? i.e about these alleged terrorist attacks ? these alleged cases of gays being thrown off of tall buildings ?

Blimey you may well have a point Himmaginn ?

I shall be attending confession in the morning so as to atone for my sins & the wrong that I may well have caused you ?

Blimey I could spend the next few months on my hands & knees saying hail Mary's .
Your poor attempts at humour to disguise your racist hatred in no way excuses that racist hatred.

Similarly, your attempt to involve daesh in the discussion, trying to conflate the actions of terrorists with Islam in general, is a poor way of weedling out of an apology or a retraction of your comments.
Like I said, radical fundamentalists are like Jehovah Witnesses, they fall back on the same old tired expressions when their reason deserts them.

cannot talk now himmaginn still saying hail marys

speak to u later

cannot talk now himmaginn
Judging by your promotion of daesh historical "Message to America" I assume you really mean that you're busy working on the latest daesh publicity campaign.

that they should act as adults , have sense of humour & to not throw there toys out of the pram.
There's nothing funny about your racism, or your lying propaganda, or your derogatory insults, or your sorry attempt to hide your embarrassment.

Half a dozen posts you've added and all you've done is insult people.

Why doesn't your quote tell us that the talks stalled because of turtle wax and hot dogs?
Because he's relying on speculation, not his own, he's not that bright.
It's some reporter's speculation;
The European public has been unhappy with TTIP as the contents of the deal remain largely secret.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-28/german-economy-minister-ttip-talks-have-failed

Its from the same source that JD used except he didn't quote the whole story. Just the part that suited his own argument.
So its you who's not very bright and posting speculation.

Its from the same source that JD used

That's not true. I did not use your zerohedgehogs source.

I have no interest in websites designed for resentful old American right-wing extremists.

Its from the same source that JD used

That's not true. I did not use your zerohedgehogs source.

I have no interest in websites designed for resentful old American right-wing extremists.

This is the source your quote most likely comes from....http://www.theglobeandmail.com/repo...ith-us-after-german-comments/article31590019/
Its the first paragraph.
And no mention of hedgehogs.

You selected the parts that suited your argument.

If its a different one then please post a link so that they may be compared for accuracy.
Because I'm rather uncomfortable with your attack dog himigan snarling at my posts.

Last edited:
I have been going through some more of the paper work with ref these failed trade talks & I see that there may have been a dispute
over cuisine i.e there was a massive argument about what was or was not going to be served up?

Bloke from Romania said he had a preference for horse meat but would eat pretty much any thing providing it was dead.

Bloke from Bulgaria had a preference for pigs trotter's

It was noted for some bizarre reason that the men in other delegations were constantly checking there pockets ? & the woman kept a tight hold on there hand bags ???????

a massive amount of hotel bed linen went missing rumour had it even an entire bed & carpet went on walk about ??????

(himmaginn aka joe 90 :))

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back